• H&R Moderators: VerbalTruist | cdin | Lil'LinaptkSix

sinus infection, blockage help!

scantraxx

Bluelighter
I'm wondering if snorting pills, and amphetamines may have caused my sinus infection? and as a result also made my symptoms worse?

this ones kinda stupid and im stupid for doing it, but maybe also smoking cigarettes and joints threw my nostrils.. lol as a joke but could that have done something? you don't need to point how stupid it is, I already know, but a lot of dumb shit has happened when drinking. haha

Also my vision is really bad these days, my sight is fine i can read everything and ive done tests but the quality of my vision is shocking, light burns in longer the it used to, things move like when on shrooms (only slightly though) and its just generally fuzzy.

I needa sort this out because its affecting my life, ive stopped all drugs and drinking.

also i was taking sudafed but thats making me depressed and like a drone and making me loose sleep im not sure why, should this be happening?

If you really have a sinus infection you should go see a doc.
If you can´t mix up some weak salt water, and gently snort 1tsp into each nostril 3 times a day.
Gently.
Wait a few minutes...blow your nose gently.
It should wrap it up.

Cheers

Cigarettes in nose? Check.
Joints in nose? Check.
Pills in nose? Check.
Amphetamines in nose? Check.
Brain behind the nose? ...

This is just some stuff I've picked up from the internet for sinuses and allergies.

Keep away from cold foods like ice-creams and ice drinks.

Drink steamy drinks like tea and coffee. Perhaps even inhale the warm vapors through your nose.

Use a saline solution to wash out your nose. I use the nasaline syringe because it's a little more forceful then neti-pots. Also make sure the saline solution you prepare isn't hypo-tonic. Hyper-tonic can sting a little but it helps with swelling of polyps and nose lining. Iso-tonic doesn't sting at all.

Get it looked at by a doc. If its bacterial you'll need antibiotics. A sinus infection can reach a point where the sinuses become so inflamed that they seal off. At that point surgery is necessary to open them back up.

I'm wondering if snorting pills, and amphetamines may have caused my sinus infection? and as a result also made my symptoms worse?

this ones kinda stupid and im stupid for doing it, but maybe also smoking cigarettes and joints threw my nostrils.. lol as a joke but could that have done something? you don't need to point how stupid it is, I already know, but a lot of dumb shit has happened when drinking. haha

Also my vision is really bad these days, my sight is fine i can read everything and ive done tests but the quality of my vision is shocking, light burns in longer the it used to, things move like when on shrooms (only slightly though) and its just generally fuzzy.

I needa sort this out because its affecting my life, ive stopped all drugs and drinking.

also i was taking sudafed but thats making me depressed and like a drone and making me loose sleep im not sure why, should this be happening?

You already know, but you are still doing it? Stay away for everything, until you get better, and then visit a doctor if the symptoms do not clear!!